pink diamond engagement rings are both feminine and romantic. They are beautiful and timeless that’s why they make the best engagement rings in our opinion.
Pink diamonds are not only luxurious but they’re also extremely rare. They are worth anything from 20 times the value of its white equivalent. This base value is also expected to increase due to the closing of the Argyle mine in 2020. Rare pinks are not only beautiful but they’re attractive to collectors and investors because they exhibit impressive long-term price growth with very low price fluctuation.
pink diamond Facts
- In 2010, London jeweller, Lawrence Graff, took home a 24.78-carat emerald-cut ‘Fancy Intense Pink’ diamond or $45.6 million in Sotheby’s Geneva. The ‘Pink Graff’, named after its new owner is the most expensive diamond ever sold at an auction.
- In 2012, Evelyn Lauder’s Oscar Heyman & Brothers ring, a stunning 6.54-carat Fancy Intense pink diamond, sold for $8.59 million, exceeding the Sotheby’s pre-sale estimate of $4 million to $5 million.
- In April 2013, a 34.65-carat pink diamond was sold at an auction in Christie’s New York for $39.3 million. The pink gem was once the property of an Indian prince, by the name Nizam of Hyderabad.
Needless to say, pink diamonds are not only alluring, but they also make a great investment. And if you want to drop hints to your partner about the rock you want, take a look at these gorgeous pink diamond engagement rings. Try your best not to fall in love with each one of them!
Round brilliant pink diamond on a unique band
2. Pink diamond set on a pave halo
3. Dreamy pink diamond ring
4. Double everything
5. Vintage setting
6. Pink oval diamond
7. Mesmerizing heart shape pink diamonds ring
Looking for the finest pink diamond ring?
Monty Adams Jewellery Concierge specialise in sourcing the world’s finest pink diamonds. Talk to our certified jewellers today and learn how you can purchase a first-rate pink diamond ring she’ll fall in love with.